Monday, October 5, 2009

Miss Marlie


I have to say my favorite thing to do is to take pictures of sweet little newborns. Miss Marlie is almost 3 weeks old and is as precious as can be. She was great to cooperate with us and would even go right back to sleep when we would decide that a background or bow change was needed. I think the final product turned out pretty good! Just check out this newborn baby cuteness!

Oh...you can double click the picture to enlarge it so you can get a better look at her. :)





















2 comments:

  1. Baby Marlie is so gorgeous! So glad I got to see her! You will treasure these beautiful portraits as the years pass and will always be able to look back and see how tiny she once was. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE HER! (Gigi)

    ReplyDelete