Friday, October 30, 2009

Corley Rae

Are you ready for an overload of sweet baby cuteness? I hope so because I just can't manage to pick just a few pictures to show. I love them all so much! Miss Corley was so much fun to photograph and I had a lot of pictures to show for it. (well...plus the fact that she is our second cousin and I just love her so much and couldn't get enough of those big blue eyes and that sweet smile!)

Well...she did get upset with me a few times but she is still so cute even crying!


Did your eyes just open a little wider??? :)





































ETA....
Ok...we can't forget Miss Corley's Uncle Ryan who she clearly adores. He helped us get some of the biggest smiles of the day out of her.





5 comments:

  1. Tara, you did such a great job with Corley. The pictures are soooo cute. I can't decide which one I like the best.

    Aunt Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. where are the pictures of her with her Uncle Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love um all... too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh these pictures are sooo cute! She is a doll!

    ReplyDelete